Tastings and events
The Campaign for Real Ale is scheduling online events and tastings to bring
beer writers and industry experts to your screens.
While live events are mostly on hold, CAMRA has put together a series of online tastings that will allow you to enjoy an interactive session with our expert hosts and fellow beer/cider enthusiasts. All you need to do is buy your ticket and we will take care of the rest including sending the beers/ciders direct to your door.
For your online tasting sessions we are offering you at least three dates for you to be able to get involved. This should mean you can schedule your time more easily and will be able to join us.
When you book a session we will send you details of your login and links to enable you to access the online tasting. Full details will be sent to you in a confirmation e-mail.
We will pack and dispatch the beer/cider for each tasting directly to your home address. Your order will arrive safely and in time for your online session.
FROM SHORE TO DOOR!
Discover exclusive American brews this January
With travel to the USA severely restricted by the pandemic, the USA is coming to us! Join Lotte Peplow, the Brewers Association’s American Craft Beer Ambassador for Europe, for a series of three guided tastings of outstanding American craft beers from all corners of the country.
Each tasting will last approximately 90 minutes, include background, history and trends about American craft brewing and feature six different beers. Discover America’s craft beer scene from the comfort of your home in January!
Each tasting will feature six different beers, many of which are unavailable to buy in the UK and will last approximately 90 minutes. The session will include the background, history and trends from American craft brewing to give an insight into the American craft beer movement.
Tasting Dates and featured Beers:
Thursday 7th January
**Postponed to 28th January**
- Jack’s Abbey Brewing, Framingham MA: Springdale Pearly White Ale 4.5%, 473ml can
- Denver Beer Co., Denver, CO: Princess Yum Yum Raspberry Kolsch 4.8%, 355ml can
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, Dexter, MI: Jovian 6.5%, 473ml can (fruited wild saison)
- Fremont Brewing Co., Seattle, WA: Lush IPA 7%, 355ml can
- Maui Brewing Co., Kihei, HI: Coconut Hiwa Porter 6%, 355ml can
- The Virginia Beer Co., Williamsburg, VA: Evil Santa Spiced Milk Stout 7%, 473ml can
Thursday 21st January
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, Dexter, MI: Calabaza Blanca 4.2%, 473ml can (farmhouse witbier)
- Maui Brewing Co., Kihei, HI: Pineapple Mana Wheat 5.5%, 355ml can
- Denver Beer Co., Denver, CO: Graham Cracker Porter, 5.6% 355ml can
- Deschutes Brewery, Bend, OR: Fresh Haze, 6.5%, 355ml can
- Belching Beaver Brewing Co., San Diego, CA: Viva La Beaver 7.5%, 355ml can
- Hoppin’ Frog Brewing Co., Akron, OH: Frogiclaus 14.1%, 250ml can (Barrel-Aged creamy Swiss-style holiday lager)
Thursday 4th February
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, Dexter, MI: Bam Biere 4.5%, 473ml can (farmhouse ale)
- Belching Beaver Brewing Co., San Diego, CA: Peanut Butter Milk Stout 5.3%, 355ml can
- Fremont Brewing Co., Seattle, WA: Sky Kraken Pale Ale 5.5%, 355ml can
- Jack’s Abby Brewing, Framingham, MA: Big Mocha Stout 6.8%, 473ml can
- Deschutes Brewery, Bend, OR: Fresh Squeezed IPA 6.4%, 355ml can
- Hoppin’ Frog Brewing Co., Akron, OH: Q.O.R.I.S The Quasher Quadruple Oatmeal Imperial Stout 15.7% 250ml can