Treat your family and friends to the perfect present, CAMRA Gift Membership…
Give the gift of CAMRA Membership, a whole year’s worth of enjoyment, for the beer or pub lover in your life.
And while they’re out enjoying good beer and great pubs, your gift will be helping us to protect the great British pub and everything that goes with it.
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
- Award-winning BEER magazine and What’s Brewing news
- Discounts on CAMRA books including our best-selling Good Beer Guide
- Learning resources to help you discover more about beer and brewing
- Exclusive member discounts from retailers and other outlets
- Opportunity to campaign to save pubs under threat from closure
- Free or reduced entry to over 180 beer festivals (Currently unavailable)
- £30 of CAMRA real ale, cider and perry vouchers (accepted at all participating pubs including JD Wetherspoons, Proper Pubs, Classic Inns, Amber Taverns, S.A.Brains and more) (Currently unavailable)
- The Real Ale Discount Scheme where you receive discounts on pints at over 3,500 participating pubs. (Currently unavailable)
CAMRA Gift Membership from just £28.50 (plus concessionary rate also available).
The perfect gift for any beer enthusiast or pub-goer!
Why not purchase CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2020 with a CAMRA Gift Membership?
The Good Beer Guide is CAMRA’s definitive bible to all things real ale – beer, pubs and breweries. Packed with 4,500 of the best real ale pubs in the UK and information on every real ale brewery currently operating and their key beers.
Visit CAMRA Shop after purchasing your Gift Membership.
Outstanding Legacy Gift Certificates
If you are in receipt of a legacy Gift Certificate – issued before November 2019 – please see FAQs below for full information. But you can Activate your membership here:
Gift Membership FAQs
How does CAMRA Gift Membership work?
It’s easy to purchase a CAMRA Gift Membership:
- you choose to Buy a Gift
- You tell us your details and your gift recipients details
- You choose the start date for your Gift Membership – this can be up to 2 months in advance of your purchase date. So the full year membership will start from that date,
- You choose where you want the Gift Membership delivered – you can choose to send it directly to the recipient or you can opt to send it to your own or a different address, so you can give the Gift to your Gift Recipient yourself
- The Gift Membership includes the Welcome Pack, Introductory Letter, Membership Card and Real Ale Vouchers. The Membership Card is used to access discounts at over 3,500 pubs nationwide.
- In case of any problems or issues, you can call 01727 867201.
Can I buy a Gift Membership for a future date now?
Yes, you can buy a Gift Membership for up to 2 months in advance. Membership will start from the date you specify. Follow the instructions when purchasing a Gift Membership.
Can I receive the Gift Membership - so I can give it to my Gift Recipient myself?
Yes, you will be asked whether you want to send the gift membership direct to your Gift Recipient or to yourself and an alternative address. Follow the instructions at purchase.
I have a CAMRA Gift Certificate - how can I activate my CAMRA membership?
Gift Membership is now purchased via a subscription format. But prior to November 2019, Gift Membership was purchased via a Gift Certificate, that was then given to the Gift Recipient and activated to start your Gift Membership – and receive your membership card and vouchers.
Gift Certificates can still be activated if they are still valid.
A Gift membership must be activated 12 months from the point of purchase. After this 12 month period has passed the membership will become void. No refund will be given.
To activate a Gift Certificate, please go here and follow the instructions provided.
We hope you enjoy your CAMRA Gift Membership.