Campaigning for Pubs, Pints & People since 1971.
CAMRA is leading the fight to keep pubs alive and thriving in every community, and serving quality real ale and cider.
CAMRA membership is for you…
Almost fifty years ago a group of real ale heroes got together and decided to fight for better beer in pubs.
Today CAMRA has grown into a consumer organisation that represents beer drinkers and pub-goers across the UK.
We champion pubs, pints and people – our three key ingredients!
Pubs because the great British pub is a part of our life and culture, and we campaign to ensure their survival as well as highlight their importance in our society.
Pints because we have a passion for real ale and work to ensure you can access a broad selection of beer and ciders across the UK.
People because we’re a volunteer-led organisation, with our members at our heart.
We campaign to promote and protect beer, by actively supporting Britain’s pubs and breweries to get a better deal for beer drinkers.
Campaigning is what CAMRA does. We have achieved much in our 50 years, not least a long-term future for quality real ale and cider, which is now readily available across the UK – but there’s still so much more we can achieve with your help – now more than ever! So if you love beer and love pubs, CAMRA membership really is for you!
What your membership includes:
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
- Opportunity to campaign for great beer and pubs, and to save pubs under threat from closure
- Award-winning BEER magazine and What’s Brewing online
- Learning resources to help you discover more about beer and brewing
- Discounts on CAMRA books including our best-selling Good Beer Guide
- Exclusive member discounts from retailers and other outlets
- Free or reduced entry to CAMRA beer festivals
- £30* worth of CAMRA real ale vouchers (for use at pubs including JD Wetherspoon, Stonegate, Amber Taverns, Brains and more)
- The Real Ale Discount Scheme where you receive discounts on pints at over 3,500 participating pubs with your membership card.
Find out more about all the CAMRA Benefits available to members:
* Note: Joint Membership receive £40 worth of CAMRA vouchers