Membership with CAMRA
Join the CAMRA story
Real stories, real people, real ale
Be part of the CAMRA story – a new membership supports everything from pubs and drinkers rights, to licensees and brewers. Uniting us in the story we all love – our tradition. As a volunteer-led, not-for-profit organisation, CAMRA campaigns for the beer industry, so brewers, pubs and consumers pay less. As a lover of beer, you’re already part of that story. All that’s left is to buy a membership, join the campaign, and make change happen.
What a Membership includes
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
- Opportunity to campaign to protect pubs and save those under threat from closure
- Award-winning quarterly BEER magazine (x4)
- Discounts on CAMRA books including our best-selling Good Beer Guide
- Learning resources to help you discover more about beer and brewing
- Free or reduced entry to over 180 beer festivals
- £30 (single)/£40 (joint) of CAMRA real ale, cider and perry vouchers (accepted at all participating pubs including JD Wetherspoons, Proper Pubs, Classic Inns, Amber Taverns, S.A.Brains and more)
- The Real Ale Discount Scheme where you receive discounts on pints at over 3,500 participating pubs with your membership card.
- Exclusive member discounts from retailers and other outlets
Looking for other great beer ideas?
We hold over 180 festivals and events throughout the year, up and down the country. With huge beer experiences like Great British Beer Festival coming shortly, why no treat someone to a ticket?