Say Happy Father’s Day with a CAMRA gift membership!
Treat a beer and pub lover to a year’s membership with CAMRA.
Be part of the CAMRA story – a new membership supports everything from pubs and drinkers rights, to landlords and breweries. Uniting us in the story we all love – a Great British tradition. As a volunteer-led, not-for-profit organisation, CAMRA campaigns for the beer industry, so brewers, pubs and consumers pay less. As a lover of beer, you’re already part of that story. All that’s left is to buy the membership and make change happen.
What a Gift Membership includes
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
- Opportunity to campaign to protect pubs and save those under threat from closure
- Award-winning BEER magazine (x4)
- Discounts on CAMRA books including our best-selling Good Beer Guide
- Learning resources to help you discover more about beer and brewing
- Free or reduced entry to over 180 beer festivals
- £30 (single)/£40 (joint) of CAMRA real ale, cider and perry vouchers (accepted at all participating pubs including JD Wetherspoons, Proper Pubs, Classic Inns, Amber Taverns, S.A.Brains and more)
- The Real Ale Discount Scheme where you receive discounts on pints at over 3,500 participating pubs with your membership card.
- Exclusive member discounts from retailers and other outlets
Gift Membership FAQs
How does CAMRA Gift Membership work?
It’s easy to purchase a CAMRA Gift Membership:
- you choose to Buy a Gift
- You tell us your details and your gift recipients details
- You choose the start date for your Gift Membership – this can be up to 2 months in advance of your purchase date. So the full year membership will start from that date,
- You choose where you want the Gift Membership delivered – you can choose to send it directly to the recipient or you can opt to send it to your own or a different address, so you can give the Gift to your Gift Recipient yourself
- The Gift Membership includes the Welcome Pack, Introductory Letter, Membership Card and Real Ale Vouchers. The Membership Card is used to access discounts at over 3,500 pubs nationwide.
- In case of any problems or issues, you can call 01727 867201.
Can I buy a Gift Membership for a future date now?
Yes, you can buy a Gift Membership for up to 2 months in advance. Membership will start from the date you specify. Follow the instructions when purchasing a Gift Membership.
Can I receive the Gift Membership - so I can give it to my Gift Recipient myself?
Yes, you will be asked whether you want to send the gift membership direct to your Gift Recipient or to yourself and an alternative address. Follow the instructions at purchase.
I have a CAMRA Gift Certificate - how can I activate my CAMRA membership?
Gift Membership is now purchased via a subscription format.
But prior to November 2019, Gift Membership was purchased via a Gift Certificate, that was then given to the Gift Recipient and activated to start your Gift Membership – and receive your membership card and vouchers.
Gift Certificates have now past their expiry dates and can no longer be used.
Looking for other gift ideas?
We hold over 180 festivals and events throughout the year, up and down the country. With huge beer experiences like Great British Beer Festival coming shortly, why no treat someone to a ticket?