The Good Beer Guide
Michelin-starrred Chef, Tom Kerridge has written the foreword for this edition of The Good Beer Guide.
“…..the one thing about the British pub that separates us, is real ale.
Our brewing heritage varies from region to region. The passion and the heart and soul that goes into brewing is equal to the top wine makers, distillers, cheese makers, bakers, artisan chocolatiers or any other craft led hospitality producer. It is something we should be very proud of……”
What’s Brewing – CAMRA online Newspaper
Looking for a weekend getaway?
£4.99 for 12 months
What People are Saying
CAMRA Good Beer Guide Privilege Club subscribers
“I have bought the Good Beer Guide every year since I joined CAMRA and the Privilege Club means I get it early and at a good discount.”
The Good Beer Guide Privilege Club
- Only open to CAMRA members and more than 10,000 already subscribe
- A simple yearly direct debit payment
- Subscribers get their copy for only £11 with free postage & packaging
- Direct delivery from the publisher up to two weeks before publication
- You can subscribe for multiple copies as gifts for friends and loved ones