Good Beer Guide
CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2020
The Good Beer Guide is a “must-have” for beer lovers. Fully updated, with listings for 4,500 pubs across the UK, all entries have been selected by CAMRA members. The only book with detailed information on the UK’s 1,800 breweries, the guide features a foreword by Brian Cox and contributions by Emma Inch, Jodie Kidd and Roger Protz.
- Best-selling beer and pub guide, now in its 47th edition
- Fully revised & updated, with detailed entries recommending 4,500 of the UK’s best real-ale pubs, in rural and urban areas
- Covers England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man
- Unique Breweries section listing all UK real ale breweries and their regular beers, along with hundreds of CAMRA tasting notes
- Full-colour introduction, with consumer features and industry analysis
Foreword by Brian Cox
Fresh from working alongside Manchester brewers J.W.Lees to brew a beer aptly named Cosmic Brew, professor Brian Cox gives us his personal story of the importance of beer and brewing.
With updates on the state of the nation’s pubs, breweries and beer from well-established beer writers, the Guide is packed with interesting articles. Contributors include Roger Protz, Emma Inch, Tim Hampson and Jodie Kidd.
Now on an app!
The Good Beer Guide is now completely available on your mobile as an app with even more listings from our online database WhatPub.