Save Pubs Join CAMRA Downloadable Poster
Pubs may now be reopening but the industry is still in trouble. CAMRA needs to keep momentum going and to enable us to continue to be an effective lobbying organisation for pub lovers and the pubs industry, we need your support more than ever.
Please get behind our poster campaign and help us save pubs for all.
Download Save Pubs, Join CAMRA free poster now!
Help us support your local and keep pubs alive and thriving in every community.
Download this poster now – put it in your front window, and follow the instructions below to share with all your friends, family and colleagues.
Download your free poster now
1. Print out the poster
2. Stick it up in your front window – so our message is seen on streets around the country.
3. Take copies to local community areas, such as pubs and community boards, and post if allowed
4. Take a photo of the poster in situ and share on social media feeds – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram – using the hashtags #SavePubs #JoinCAMRA @CAMRA_Official
When posting, you could also explain why you want to save pubs, what CAMRA is doing to help pubs and breweries, or why CAMRA membership counts to you!
5. Forward the poster to all friends and family who love pubs and ask them to display the poster too.
6. If you spot a photo story, relating to the poster, for use in possible media coverage, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for downloading a Save Pubs poster to support pubs and help raise awareness of CAMRA and the work we do to support pubs and breweries.
Thanks for helping us spread the word!
Raise Awareness and Support CAMRA
Since lockdown, CAMRA has been campaigning to save and protect pubs and breweries as part of our Pulling Together campaign. We continue to lobby government and collaborate with industry partners while launching initiatives like the Brew2You takeaway/collection beer app and website, The Red (On)Lion virtual pub and Cheers to Choice petition.
We are working to ensure that pubs and pub-goers remain a prominent consideration for the government. The industry contributes over 900,000 jobs and over £23.6bn to the UK economy annually. Pubs are at the heart of our history and heritage, and one of our most cherished British institutions. We must act now to secure their future, and CAMRA membership is vital to enable us to continue to be an effective lobbying organisation for all beer and pub lovers.