Volunteering at Sheffield 2021
CAMRAderie in CAMRA’s 50th year!
2021 is a milestone year for CAMRA – 50 years of campaigning for real ale, cider, perry, pubs and breweries.
We’re excited to be planning the 2021 Members’ Weekend, AGM & Conference taking place at Sheffield City Hall between 16-18 April.
Our online volunteering form will be accepting applications later this summer, but you can register your interest now by emailing email@example.com and we’ll let you know as soon as the portal goes live.
In the meantime, see below the range of tasks we’ll be asking our wonderful volunteers to help with over the weekend.
Thanks in advance – we look forward to welcoming you on board Team Sheffield!
Tasks in the week leading up to the event will include:
- helping build and set up the Members’ Bar
- Putting up signage in and around the venue
- Preparing the Members’ Bags (on the Thursday) – more hands make light work
Over the weekend itself:
- Working behind the bar
- Helping on the CAMRA shop
- Assisting at the registration point
- Conference Telling (counting votes in the hall)
- Roving microphone assistance
- Ushering: assisting members in general
- Trips assistance
- First Aiders
- Staffing Office (assisting the Staffing Officer and deputising for him when needed).
- Helping clear up after 4pm Sunday and perhaps on the Monday morning too
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Local Organising Committee