About the Book
The Good Beer Guide is fully revised and updated each year and features pubs across the United Kingdom that serve the best real ale. Now in its 42nd edition, this pub guide is completely independent with listings based
entirely on nomination and evaluation by CAMRA members. This means you can be sure that every one of the 4,500 pubs deserves their place, plus they all come recommended by people who know a thing or two about good beer.
The unique ‘Breweries Section’ lists every brewery – micro, regional and national – that produces real ale in the UK, and the beers that they brew. Tasting notes for the beers, compiled by CAMRA-trained tasting teams, are also included. The Good Beer Guide 2015 is the complete book for beer lovers and a must-have for anyone wanting to experience the UK’s finest pubs.
- Painstakingly researched listings of over 4,500 of the best real ale pubs
- Compiled based on recommendations from CAMRA members all over the UK
- Listings include Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, the Isle of Man & the Channel Islands
- Detailed contact information, facilities listings and opening hours
- ‘Places Index’ allows quick reference to pubs near you
- An essential resource for information on every real ale brewery operating in the UK today
- Look out for exclusive ‘We are in it’ material in featured pubs in September
Good Beer Guide 2015 Resources
High resolution cover JPEG (2mb): Click here to download
Coming soon order form PDF (6mb): Click here to download
Available now order form PDF (6mb) NOT FOR USE BEFORE 11 SEPTEMBER 2014: Click here to download